Cray XT4 workshop
The workshop has been held at March the 11th - 14th, 2008
The workshop has been held by three experts from Cray:
- John Levesque
- Luiz DeRose
- Jason Beech-Brandt
- Agenda for the workshop File:Agenda.doc. However, there might be changes.
- The desktops used during the workshop will be installed with Linux.
- Wireless will be available, however, we will need your MAC address to set this up.
Slide from the workshop:
- Introduction to Cray Linux Environment (CLE) in powerpoint File:Intro to CLE.ppt or in pdf File:Intro to CLE.pdf
- PGI compilers File:PGIcompilers.ppt
- A hands on workshop for dual core File:A-hands-workshop.doc
- IO handling File:IO.ppt
- MPI 2008 File:MPI.ppt
- XT3 optimization File:XT3-optimization.ppt
- Performance Measurement and Visualization on the Cray XT File:Tools.pdf
- Hardware Performance Counters on the Cray XT File:Hardware-performance-counters.pdf
- Parallel Performance Analysis and Visualization on the Cray XT File:Parallel-Performance-Analysis.pdf
- Math Libraries tuning on the Cray XT File:Math-libraries-tuning.pdf
The workshop is at Høyteknologisenteret i Bergen (HiB). On the ground floor in Datablokken (right hand side of the main entrance). Room 1129. Thormøhlensgt.55, N-5008 BERGEN